Friday 8 March 2013

4. Heated

That night Drake felt as though he hadn't had a minute of sleep. His mind was overdosing on thoughts of her and what happened in the hallway. The look on her face was a look he'd been dreaming of seeing for the longest time. Since they young, experimental teens. Honestly, he'd always been drawn to her. Just her smile and warm presence was enough but combine those with her humor, intelligence and looks and you have what he would call the perfect woman. The kiss itself was minuscule and to others would mean nothing, but to him it was everything. His thoughts soon transformed into dreams and before he knew it an overwhelming feeling of someones eyes on him disturbed his pleasant slumber. It was Nicki.

"Draaake." She smiled as her whisper stirred him. She'd climbed ever so skilfully on to his bed and was sat directly behind him as he lay on his side. Not getting a very energetic response from him she frowned harshly and crawled closer to his body before prodding him. "Aubrey? Are you sleeping?"

"Mmm."

She smirked and got on to her knees before leaning over him, pushing the camera up to his face. "Aubrey, wake up." The way she sang her sentence hit his ears more forcefully, waking him up in a matter of seconds.

"Hm? Wha-" He stopped quickly and squinted at the sunlight before pushing the camera away from his face. "What are you doin'?" The sleep layering his words was heavy.

"I'm seein' how you like havin' a camera pushed up in your face. How's it feel?"

"Annoying. I just woke up, you don't really wanna put that thing to work already. Do you?" He rolled on to his back as she lay down next to him on her side.

"No. I'm not about to do anything with you in Max's house. So, kill those thoughts sir."

"So what you doin' with Cammy then?" He snatched the black camera from her hands and focused it on her face. She was so perfect.

"I was just playin' with it. Is that okay with you? Mr Possessive." Raising her brows she smiled and looked him straight in the eye. She always drew him in with that stare. That smile.

"I got no problem with you playin' with my tools. Play all you want." He started laughing when her face showed that she knew where that sentence was headed.

"You're so wrong." Shaking her head, she tried to hold in her laughter. He was still filming her. "As if you don't care? You were always yellin' and cussin' at me for usin' your stuff in college and school."

"I was not."

"Yes you were." She made her voice go higher. "Remember that time I used your pen?"

"Yeah, you broke the lid and chewed all the end up, Onika." Her face scrunched up cutely as she tried to deny the accusations.

"It was an ugly pen."

"It was a gift from my Grandmother."

"It was still ugly, Aubrey."

"Yeah it was but that ain't the point. No wonder I never liked you takin' my stuff." He smiled at her dimples showing and sat himself up some more on his elbows. Her attention was soon drawn to his toned torso as she licked her lips inadvertently. "I saw that."

"What?" She blushed and looked up at him quickly.

"You lookin' at me like I'm somethin' to eat."

"Cocky ass." She smiled harder when he returned the expression but soon enough her smile faded. "Can I ask you somethin'?" Looking up at him shyly she continued to ignore the camera. She'd grown so used to it being on her she learned to block it out.

"Sure. I'm listenin'." He could see the words trying to come together in her mind but they were invisble to his eye. Changing her mind last minute she spoke up unsurely.

"Do you think Max still loves me?"

"Nic, of course he still loves you." He moved closer to her as she looked down sadly. Her real question was pushed far to the back of her mind. "You're the mother of his child and his wife. Why would you think he doesn't love you anymore?"

"See that's exactly my point, I feel like he's only with me because of that." She paused for second. "He hardly touches me anymore. If it wasn't for Mica he prolly woulda left me ages ago." She blinked multiple times, trying to hold back her tears. She wasn't making this up, it was something that often plagued her mind. Everyday in fact but only now talking about it brought a sudden rush of emotions over her. "And I try so hard to keep things on track but it's like he's not even interested, like he can't even stand looking at me." The barrier had come down and the tears were slowly trailing down her face. He hated seeing her like this. It broke him up inside.

"Nicki, look at me." He put the camera down and held her hands. "You need to stop punishing yourself. Obviously you and Max are just goin' through a rough patch right now but you have to know he loves you, he's a lucky guy and I honestly think he has no idea just how lucky he is." He wiped away a tear staining her cheek and continued as she stared into his face. "You're beautiful, smart, loving and any guy would be blessed to have you in their life. Yeah?"

She sniffled and looked down to his chest for a moment. "You really mean that?"

"That's the God honest truth, Onika. You're perfect, don't let anybody ever tell you any different." He sighed at the amount of truth in his words before pulling her to him. The way she fit into his arms and against his body was almost unbelievably perfect. Like they belonged. He felt a strong sense of protection overcome him when she inhaled his scent and sighed contently before snuggling into his embrace some more.

"Thank you."

"Aye, no problem." He kissed the top of her head and cleared his throat. "Where's the little one at?"

"My Mom called 'round early, she wanted to take him out for the day. I miss him."

"Nic, he's been gone what? A couple hours?"

"I know." She laughed into his bare chest. "But he's the only company I have, 'cept for you."

"He better company than I am?"

"Mhm. He requires less attention. He doesn't make as much mess and most of all he doesn't have any smart ass answers like you do."

"Oh, word? So you won't mind if I leave right now?" He motioned to detach her from him and stand up but she gripped on tighter.

"Nooo! Please, I was just messin'." Chuckling softly she refused to let him go.

"Good 'cause I'm all outta food at my place. What's cookin'?"

"Seriously? You're so lazy. I'm not cooking by myself. Come help me."She sat up and grabbed the camera, turning it on quickly and pointing it at him. "Tell Cammy what we're doin'." She sat back on her legs and folded her lips as she studied his body on the digital camera screen. She loved how he looked when he woke up in the morning.

"We're cooking."

"Cooking what?"

"I'on know, whattya want?"

"Bacon."

"Well then, looks like bacon's on the menu." He looked directly into the camera and smiled mischievously. "And if Nika's lucky I might throw in somethin' a lil' extra for afters."

"Oh? And what might that be?" She kept on talking to his image on the screen rather than his actual being before locking eyes with him.

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now, would it?"

"I don't like surprises."

"If you guess, then technically  I wouldn't be tellin' you." He smirked and got out of the bed, pulling at the front of his briefs. Giving her the perfect view of his ass shortly before he turned to give her a frontal shot.

"Are you taking me out?" Her face was the picture of curiosity.

"Maybe. Maybe not." Shrugging off her question he pulled a pair of basketball shorts from the the dresser drawer and slipped them on quickly. "You want me to take you out? When was the last time Max took you out?" He furrowed his brow and moved back over to her. Staring intently at her face and ignoring the camera just as she did.

"Before I was even pregnant. He took us to this restaurant for our anniversary." She widened her eyes and looked down whilst giving him a small shrug. "So you're taking me out?" The little grin she displayed made him chuckle.

"If you wanna go out, I'll take you out. Where you wanna go?"

"Anywhere. I don't care I just wanna have some attention." She pouted and focused the camera some more.

"I give you plenty of attention."

"Not that kind of attention, fool." Dead facing him she soon started to giggle feeling his hands on her knees.

"I thought you liked that kind of attention."

"Mmm, I do." His hands moved further up to her thighs, making her lean back some more to keep him in the camera's view. In all the times they'd been in front of the camera he always filmed. It was his project so why shouldn't he? But seeing her handle the piece of technology gave him a little idea. Rubbing on the insides of her soft legs he let his fingertips creep up under the hem of her cotton shorts as she let out a blissful exhale. She was resting on her elbows, still trying to keep the camera on him as he touched all over her legs. Feeling his lips on her inner thigh seemed to wipe away any doubts she might have had at that moment. All she wanted now was for him to make her feel special. To make her feel loved. He moved down her legs all the way to her pink fluffy bed socks before he pulled them off and moved his kisses back up to her thighs, his eyes never once leaving the lens of the camera. Her breathing had become a little more heavy and exaggerated as he started slowly sliding her shorts down.

"You're not wearin' any panties?"

"No. You woulda just ripped them off anyways. You have no manners, Mr Graham." She spoke with exasperation whilst lifting her hips slightly, allowing him to fully remove the clothing from her bottom half. He spread her legs gently and began kissing on either side of her pussy before placing a soft peck on her other set of lips. The small, hungry whimper she let out made him harden and her feet had now taken their place of rest on his shoulders, ready for what he was about to do. Even mentally preparing wasn't enough for her. The instant he let his tongue make contact with her sweet folds she struggled to maintain her moans and keep a firm grip on the camera. He was showing her no mercy, sucking hard in between flicking his tongue in turns up and down and side to side. She felt her eyes shutting and she pulled her bottom lip between her teeth feeling the surge of pleasure rising within herself. It felt so good, she wanted it to last but knew he'd have her cumming in a matter of seconds, especially if he kept this tongue action up. All the while he continued to eat her pussy like he'd never done so before, her moans and the way she called his name were arousing him more and more. He needed her around him.

Speeding up his movement he tried something he was sure would have her exploding all over his face, taking her clit into his mouth he sucked hard and moved his head side to side and just as he thought, her moans intensified and soon sounded more like short, high pitched screams before she came. He had no idea how but when he removed his face from between her legs he saw she still had the camera pointing down at him and she'd miraculously managed to stay upright on her elbows. She was trying hard to recover and get her breathing straight as she stared at him passionately. He knew that look. Crawling over the top of her he forced her to move back and lay in the middle of the bed before taking the camera from her. Usually he'd have it set up on a tripod but obviously he didn't have one with him so decided to try something new.

"Take my shorts off." He leant on one elbow as he held the camera with the other. Watching her lean down to do what he ordered. Once she was done she lay back down and ran her hands up and down his sides. "Now take you shirt off."

***

She was still laying on her front, totally spent after he had her on her hands an knees until she couldn't hold herself up anymore. The shaking of her legs and arms was too much to bear and she only just managed, with his help, to stay in position before he pulled out and came on her back. He was still laying next to her, only he wasn't laying on his front.

"Listen, Nicki I need to talk to you 'bout somthin' and I want you to tell me honestly how you feel, 'kay?"

"Mmkay, what is is?" She wrinkled her brow and continued to stare at the side of his face.

"It's about the tape actually."

"Okay, go ahead." She moved on to her side and kept her eyes on him.

"Well, some of the things I had in mind require for some extra things."

"Like, what kinda things, Drake?"

He blinked and tried to gather his sentence. He was evidently worrying about how to approach whatever it was he wanted to say. "Well, for starters I need for someone else to be handlin' the camera whilst we.....Y'know? And secondly I was thinkin' about maybe bringin' in another girl I've been seein' for a while." There was complete silence once he'd said his piece. Now she knew why he was so touchy about asking, he already knew how she was going to react. And he was right.

"Wait a second, so you're tellin' me that not only do you want some other dude to be in the room whilst we get it on but you want us to have a threesome? Are you fucking kidding me with this shit?!" She moved away from him angrily and snatched her tank top from the floor along with her shorts and threw them on swiftly.

"Nicki, would you just stop for a minute?" He followed closely behind her after slipping back into his shorts, she was making her way to the kitchen. Her temper flaring the more he spoke.

"Stop for what, Drake? So you can tell me how much this project means to you and guilt me into doin' somethin' I'm not comfortable with?" She shook he head. "I can't do that, I'm sorry. Go find some other bitch that'll drop her panties for you. Maybe the girl you had lined up for that threesome." She spat fiercely and began pulling out pans and pots to make dinner. She hated that. Sometimes when she was with him she'd end up wasting her whole day just doing nothing and loving every second of being with him and before she knew it the night was upon them again.

"Seriously? You're upset 'cause I suggested havin' another girl with us?" He hadn't given up following her and was now leaning against the island in the kitchen, watching her as she slammed the utensils around.

"I'm not supposed to be upset about that?" she squinted. "Do what you want, it's your film, your career and your choice. I'ont give a fuck, Aubrey. But what I won't be doing is havin' you sexin' up some other girl whilst we're in the same fuckin' bed!" She became quiet almost immediately when she realised what she'd said. His facial expression told her he'd caught it as well.

"So that's what this is all about, Nicki? You're jealous?"

"I never said that, you're twisting my words." Quickly turning around she proceeded to start cutting the vegetables. Forcing the tears back until she felt his hand over hers on the knife. "Why didn't you tell me about her?" His face scrunched up angrily at how she was changing the subject.

"Tell you about who?!"

"The girl, Aubrey! The one you been seein' for a while!" She put air quotes around her sentence, repeating what he'd said upstairs. "You never once mentioned to me about this girlfriend of yours!"

"I just didn't think it was that important! So what? I been sleepin' with a girl I'm seein'! We only share a sexual link, remember? It's not cheating and besides, what does it matter if I was? You're still fucking married, Onika!"

"Don't turn this around on me! You knew I was married when we got into this so don't you dare fucking play that card!" She slammed her hand down quickly but hissed when she felt the knife blade cut into the skin on her palm.

"See, this is where your fuckin' temper gets you!" He sighed frustratedly and shook his head. "C'mere."

"Don't! I can handle it myself." She snatched her arm away from him but he ignored her angry mouth and took her hand firmly into his before running it under the tap. It was a fairly deep cut, indicating just how roughly she must have slammed her hand down. She'd given up protesting and sobbed silently, facing away from him whilst he carried on rinsing her cut.

"There, keep it elevated while I go find somethin' to cover it with. Where's you first aid kit?"

"Cupboard next to the refrigerator." Her voice was low and solemn. He returned within seconds clutching the green bag before rummaging through it and finding what he needed.

"Come sit down." After pulling a chair out for her he sat on the one next to her and brought her hand closer to himself as he cleaned it with antiseptic and started wrapping the bandage around the wound. She remained quiet.

"That hurts."

"I need to put pressure on it to stop the bleedin', so it's gonna hurt." She never responded. "Nicki, what the hell is goin' on with you right now?" The atmosphere was still full of tension but the yells and screams had stopped, bringing an element of peace and calmness to their situation.

"You can't figure it out from everythin' I said just before?" She was trying to drop hints but he was annoyingly oblivious.

"You feel unwanted and unloved. But you can't see it."

"See what?" She looked fed up at this point, like she thought he was about to spin a lie to keep her happy.

"How much you mean to me."

"I'm your best friend, okay I get that but sometimes I-"

"I see you as more than a best friend, Onika." The silence sounded so loud as he kept up with his bandaging. He wasn't looking at her but he knew she was speechless.

...

*Thanks so much for all the previous comments, hope this was okay, I know it was a little boring but it'll lead somewhere...I think haha*

12 comments:

  1. Hmdkfmakjsnxncknkds!!! I was about to go to sleep but, then I saw you posted and had to read. OHHHHMYYYYGOOOOOD this chapter was all types of amazing!! It wasn't boring at all! I love their conversations. They're soooo cute and passionate too! That ending thoooo :O!!! I'm glad he finally said something. Can't wait till the next chapter!!!

    ReplyDelete

  2. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! This chapter was so GOOD! I’m happy Drake finally said something to her about his feelings I just hope she doesn’t shut him out. Thank you so much for posting and I can’t wait for the next chapter. ~Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woow i hope they both finally let everything out in the open im dying for that!!! Lol
    This was so good update soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its about time he said that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE SLIPPED UP & SPILLED. OMGOMGOMG. HE SPILLED HIS TRUE FEELINGS. Eeeeeeeek!
    I was mad about his suggestion & only just letting it be known that he was "seeing someone", but I'm glad he said it cuz now the feelings are out in the open!
    HOEMUHGAWD, It's finally time for Dricki to be great! :')

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carleeeeeee! Babe, I need you to read this as if it were someone else's story. Maybe then you could see what we see. This was amazeballs. I love this story! I always see it playing out in my head as if it were a movie. You are truly talented. There was not one boring part. Honestly. Thanks for posting! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY, OH MY!!!!!! This story is just >>>>>>> They finally letting their TRUE feelings towards each other come out! I'm a little confused about his proposal though :/ Please post soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh the holy mother of Jesus !!!! You're FUCKING PERFECT CHARLIEEEEE :* omfg girl I was dying dying dying !!!! , but didnt he already tell her how he felt about her? Lol I might just be s.l.o.w. I loveeeeeeeedddd this chapter like you don't even know !!! AND I LOVE YOU'RE STORIES YOU'RE AMAZING DOLL :* , but uh she didn't wanna fuck under max's roof! but they fucked ! Lol omfg I loved it it it it I have a odd feeling that the baby may be drakes son :) POST SOON CARLEEE LIKE POST ON SUNDAY ;) cause I'm hooked up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWWWW How dare you call this chapter boring?! It was amazing!! I'm so happy Drake finally let her know about his feelings for her :D I wanna know what she says tho so please update this soon..I really love this story is one of my favorites of yours and I've LOVED every chapter of it so far so please realize that your writing is >>>>>>> Not boring AT ALL.
    Btw..when are you updating Catch me?

    ReplyDelete